The MJ League at the request of many of our Clubs will accept team payment for the up-coming season one of two ways. When selecting the payment method the following information must be provided.
NAME OR POSITION OF SENDER
Payment MUST be made when the Team Form is submitted - via e-transfer or cheque.
Late payment deadlines apply. A team is not accepted until payment is received.
1 - Cheques - Cheque payments as in previous years can still be mailed to the League
2 - e-transfers - Payment by e-transfer is available. Please contact the league office for details before sending.
Note - Either options please ensure you identify which team/teams payment covers. If you club has multiple teams to enter you may submit only one payment for the full amount.
Welcome to the - Team Application Form!
1) After you have completed setting up your SportsEngine account, you will be presented with a welcome screen to your selected form. You should see an option to select "another team". Once you click on this, you will be asked to give this form a name. This name should be descriptive of the team (or club name) that you are filling the form out for.
2) The information requested in the form will be very similar to information required on the online copy forms for previous years. Some of the fields are mandatory and must be completed before the form can be accepted. Those fields are marked with a "*".
3) Once you have completed the form, you can click on the review tab at the bottom of the form. This will tell you if there is still information needed in the form or if invalid data is input into any particular field.
4) If there are no issues with the form and you are satisfied with the information input, you can enter the passcode needed to complete the registration. The passcode is mjdistrict.
5) You will be presented with a review of all the data you have entered. At this point you can edit the form to make corrections, move on to another form, or complete the registration process.
It is important to remember that once you click to complete the registration process, you will no longer be able to edit or delete any of the completed forms.
6) After you have completed the registration process, an email will be sent to the email address used to create the SportsEngine account. This email will allow you to print off the contents of each team and club application.
Please keep in mind that you only require one club application. The league deadlines for registration will be February 1 and March 1 for the U13-U18 and U9-U12 respectively. Team fees are again $350 for youth teams and $275 for grassroots teams. Payment deadlines will be the same as registration deadlines. When submitting payments to the league, make cheques payable to Hamilton & District MJ Soccer Club League and mail to:
P.O. Box 36577
New for 2022!! E-transfer. Those clubs wishing to pay by e-transfer may do so. Please contact the league for further details.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Phone: (905) 541-9448
Select an option to continue with the registration.